Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OS upgrades

On Tue, 4 Apr 2017 08:40:29 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

it's that XP is obsolete and over

Only if your needs change significantly.
The thing I notice having Flash turned off and running an old browser
is I see far fewer ads. I just see "advertisement" and a blank space.
99,9% of the content I am looking for still comes through just fine.
It seems a lot of programmers just want to use every bell and whistle
in the new OS without actually making the content any better. Most of
the stuff I am looking for could be presented in flat text with a few
pictures and *maybe* an AVI file.