Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default OS upgrades

On 04/03/2017 11:00 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:
What y'all are not understanding is that I don't want W10 , I wish to stay
with XP Pro . I MIGHT consider going to 64 bit W7 Pro , but nothing newer .
I have on hand a 64 bit Vista copy , but Vista was such a dog ... and a
copy of XP Pro 64 bit is on it's way , should arrive today .

Win 7 is okay. I run that on two of my boxes at work and my laptop.
Theoretically it's on my home desktop but by default that one boots into
SuSE and stays there. The IT department wanted to replace my XP box and
I told them it would be over my dead body. If I'm lucky it takes three
days to set up a development machine and get into a useful state.