Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OS upgrades

On Mon, 3 Apr 2017 16:40:38 -0500, "Terry Coombs"

On Mon, 03 Apr 2017 16:30:31 -0400, wrote:

Try it - you'll LOVE it. XP is TOTALLY yesterday's news on SO many
counts.

That microsoft Kool Ade is some yummy stuff huh?

The thought has crossed my mind to go to Ubuntu ... I've messed around
with it a little and liked it , but getting the wife on board for a major OS
change has been problematic .

+1 I can't get my bride to learn Windows OS. "I don't want to know.
I just want it to do stuff", she tells me. I did move her to Win10
last week with a new machine so she is a little bit familiar, at least
in a Windows environment.