Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW[_2_] ARW[_2_] is offline

Default More of Mike's kittens

On 04/04/2017 11:52, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 4 Apr 2017 00:34:20 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Tuesday, 4 April 2017 08:09:06 UTC+1, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
This is the 21st century. We've overcome outdated prejudices of what being a
'geezer' involves.
Oh dear, D i m is so insecure and repressed he feels the need to prove
his macho credentials.

Real men love rubbing their faces in warm pussy fur.

I'll say no more.

Best not but on that we can especially agree. ;-)

I wonder (outside of Adam of course) how many of the catists get the
other sort of action?

You can picture the likes of Tomlinson, sitting alone but surrounded
by cats and Linux terminal windows. ;-)

Actually I cannot picture that.

However my past is catching up with me.

I cannot say where I am working but one of the top brass came onto site
today (basically to choose the colour the walls were to be painted[1]).

When she was introduced to me there was a bit of a silence. So she is
now married and is still very attractive, slim with long red hair - just
like she was back in 1996 when she was 17 and I took her to London for
the weekend.

[1] women get the most important jobs:-)

--
Adam