Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default More of Mike's kittens

On Mon, 3 Apr 2017 21:58:39 -0000 (UTC), Steve
wrote:

On Mon, 03 Apr 2017 21:01:18 +0100, ARW wrote:

On 03/04/2017 12:25, T i m wrote

Does 'no' typically work on a cat when it's teasing a wild bird or
mouse to death?

You mean having it's dinner?

Of course your dog only eats animal products from a tin, animals that
have no doubt been raised and slaughtered in a loving and caring way.

It's infested with cats round here, so I bought a Patterdale Terrier to
keep the stinky little bags of **** out of my garden. I haven't seen a
cat in my garden since I got the dog - well, not a whole cat, anyway.

;-)

It's 'natures way'. ;-)

Now all our dogs are all gone we have a similarly effective cat
deterrent in the form of a PIR triggered water cannon. ;-)

I saw some bloke and his two lads wandering about in our front garden
the other day looking under around our stuff in a very suspicious way.
Then he pulled a packet of cat food out of his packet and shook it and
I was quite expecting to see a cat burst out of the wall (like the TV
advert). I'm guessing it must have come out as they all walked back to
their house a few doors along.

I can't remember in all the years we have had dogs in the family (55)
*ever* having to go onto someone else's property to recover them.

Cheers, T i m