Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default More of Mike's kittens

"T i m" wrote in message
news
On 03/04/2017 21:19, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
T i m wrote:
On 03/04/2017 19:46, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
T i m wrote:
On 03/04/2017 18:08, wrote:
On Monday, 3 April 2017 13:24:47 UTC+1,
wrote:
On Monday, 3 April 2017 12:25:34 UTC+1, T i m wrote:
Does 'no' typically work on a cat

No :-)

Owain

It doesn't work on people that post drivel about cats either.

Quite, but it's like I said, the contact with cats has turned their
brains to mush. ;-(

Cheers, T i m

+ 1

Well I mean ... big hairy d-i-y / angle grinder wielding 'geezers'
fawning over pictures of kittens ffs.

We will get pictures of their 'My little Pony' collections next. ;-)

Real MEN do not keep cats.

Well, I think I understand from the catists here that few people 'keep
cats' (unless it's an 'indoor cat') but that the cats just keep them
around to service their needs.

OOI, I wonder how many (men) here actually went out and got their cats
themselves (rather then becoming a an owner by chance etc) or if they
actually only became involved by marriage etc? You know, the Mrs gets a
cat, your brain turns to mush and you think it's yours. ;-)

We (the first wife and I) only got our first (rescue) dog because she said
the doctor said she couldn't have children. Turns out she was never told
any such thing and she went on to have 3 children

So she didn’t want yours. Understandable.