Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.basics

Default Ground is no longer at ground potential

On Sat, 01 Apr 2017 12:24:19 -0700, John Larkin
wrote:

On Sat, 01 Apr 2017 13:48:47 -0500, wrote:

On Sat, 1 Apr 2017 10:51:42 -0700, John Robertson
wrote:

On 2017/04/01 8:12 AM, Tom Biasi wrote:
On 4/1/2017 10:32 AM,
wrote:
Scientists have determined that ground is no longer at ground potential.
snip a bunch of junk
Reprinted from: The Electro Scientific Journal

This is what happens from abuse of drugs.
The earth now has an 8 volt potential in reference to what?

Have you checked today's date?

John

April 1 is my favorite holiday. It's all about having fun. You dont have
to dress up or impress anyone, you dont have to buy gifts, decorate or
cook fancy meals, you doint have to go to church, or wave a flag, and
it's the only day of the year when you can say stupid **** and act
really goofy and get away with it.....

Of course this article about Electrical Grounds, 'could' be true..... I
wont make any comments about it till April 2.

Happy April Fools Day!

By the way, wanna get your spouse or a friend?
Remove the aerator from a faucet, put some saran wrap over the faucet,
then put the aerator back on. Then wrap one prong on every plug in the
house with scotch tape, and dont forget my favorite. Put a screw in
adaptor from light socket to outlet in place of the refrigerator light
bulb. Then plug a radio into it and turn the volume up loud. !!! Then
tell your spouse, friend, or parents to get you a cold beer or soda!!!

Do you still have a spouse, or any friends?

I had a friend who was in a grocery store with is wife. While she
was shopping he was wandering around. Thinking that he had to do
something special for April-1, he went over to the desk and bough a
lottery ticket, for his wife, with the previous day's winning numbers.
When he found her, he fished the ticket out of his pocket and told her
to check it when she checked out and continued to wander around. A
few minutes later he heard her scream from across the store. Not sure
if they're still married, though.