Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.basics
MJC MJC is offline

Default Ground is no longer at ground potential

In article ,
says...

Considering this, is the sun AC or DC? Is it LED, Florescent or
Incandescent? Does it contain batterier or capacitors to keep it lit?
Does anyone operate a sun control panel to keep the brightness on the
same level, and color? And what is the voltage, amperage and wattage of
the sun?

I hope we can all agree, all days of the year, that the sun is
incandescent! With a daylight colour temperature...

I expect someone has worked out the wattage. It will be an astronomical
number.

Mike.