Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The filthy sluts kittens

On 01/04/17 16:50, wrote:
On Saturday, 1 April 2017 09:27:09 UTC+1, T i m wrote:

I think we should test the ship like they tested the 'B ark' on the
Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy and send all those who voted to leave
off in this new magic ship (called 'Greener Grass') and they can form
their own 'Little England' elsewhere. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

God you talk some rubbish.

It was the EU that made telephone sanitisation compulsory....

--
How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think.

Adolf Hitler