Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default The filthy sluts kittens

dennis@home wrote
Tim Streater wrote

He seems to be after the sort of certainty that
doesn't, never has, and never will exist.

Yep.

I can see it now in 1939:

Chamberlain: We are now at war with Garmany.

T i m: But can you tell us *exactly* how we will win it and by *when*?
The country and families / couples are still very much divided on the
whole Nazi thing.

Its a bit different now as the only war is within the UK.

Yes, the detail is always different, but it is indeed another
example where the outcome is impossible to predict and
yet a decision has to be made anyway.

It looks like harry will get his way and have a little england
ruled by englishmen once Scotland, Wales and Ireland are
independent countries who may even be in the EU.

We'll see. IMO its unlikely that that will be the outcome
and hardly the end of civilisation as we know it if it is.

Will that mean Gibralter and the others will also be given up?

Who knows ? Who cares ?

They want to be British not English.

Not a good enough reason to not leave the EU IMO.