Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.basics
Bitrex Bitrex is offline

Default Ground is no longer at ground potential

On 04/01/2017 10:32 AM, wrote:

Because of this, a Ground is no longer "TRUE GROUND". Anything and
everything that is grounded is now roughly at positive 8.243 volts.
Thus, everything which is grounded is really not grounded, and living
creatures are now all exposed to this roughly +8 volt potential. This
may not seem like much, but it accumulates over time, affecting the
moods and bodily functions of all living things. Over time it causes
illness, mental disturbances, and possibly even cancer and heart
disease.

The only logical solution is to cover the entire country in
nickel-plated linoleum tile to protect us. We'll call it a "floor."

It won't cost taxpayers a dime - we'll send Gaia a bill for it.