Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The filthy sluts kittens

On 01/04/17 13:21, Graeme wrote:
In message ,
writes

Breeding Kittens to walking Dogs and now onto flogging Dead Horses.

That made me smile :-)

not to mention bouncing dead cats and the appalling stench of last years
tench.

That reminds me of this raving queen I used to know. A chap and his bird
were visiting. The Queen was highly dismissive of women, and the
atmosphere was icy...then the cat jumped onto the bird's lap.

"Oh look! The *cat* likes Karen".

There was a moments silence punctuated by a haughty sniff "It must be
the smell of fish".

Josef Stalin