Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The filthy sluts kittens

On 01/04/17 09:59, Tim Streater wrote:
In article ,
wrote:

On Sat, 01 Apr 2017 09:27:07 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Sat, 01 Apr 2017 01:22:37 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

snip

Undoubtedly some bugger will try. We threw off the shackles of a
foreign church in the 16thC and various tried to stop that. I view this
in the same light.

The point most of you left brainers who consider a 4% margin
represents any real 'decision' miss is that all these months on and
sill with no real idea of *exactly* how things will pan out that the
country and families / couples and still very much divided on the
whole Brexit thing.

Give it a bloody rest, and I say that as someone who voted to stay
in.

He seems to be after the sort of certainty that doesn't, never has, and
never will exist.

I can see it now in 1939:

Chamberlain: We are now at war with Garmany.

T i m: But can you tell us *exactly* how we will win it and by *when*?
The country and families / couples are still very much divided on the
whole Nazi thing.

And indeed they were, with many people hoping the Nazis would invade and
get rid of all those filthy communists and labour people and those
disgusting jews.

Post war of course they showed their gratitude by voting him out and
letting those filthy lefty communists have a try at ruining the country,
which they were very successful at.

fully understood.