Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default The filthy sluts kittens

On Sat, 1 Apr 2017 11:01:47 +0100, dennis@home
wrote:

On 01/04/2017 09:59, Tim Streater wrote:

He seems to be after the sort of certainty that doesn't, never has, and
never will exist.

I can see it now in 1939:

Chamberlain: We are now at war with Garmany.

T i m: But can you tell us *exactly* how we will win it and by *when*?
The country and families / couples are still very much divided on the
whole Nazi thing.

Its a bit different now as the only war is within the UK.

Not that we have had any wars within Europe for the last 40+ years eh.
;-)

It looks like harry will get his way and have a little england ruled by
englishmen once Scotland, Wales and Ireland are independent countries
who may even be in the EU.

He might not. Remember the 'divorce has only just started and *no one*
knows the terms as yet.

Will that mean Gibralter and the others will also be given up? They want
to be British not English.

It's potentially going to be a right mess (all the extra work required
can't be considered 'good' (and certainly won't be without cost)) with
ripples and consequences that even the likes of harry won't have fully
considered. But then do they care, as long as their own little cause /
crusade is satisfied?

(Not that I would consider anything harry says as likely to be 'good'
for anyone but harry ... like the FIT payments ... ). ;-(

Cheers, T i m