Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default The filthy sluts kittens

On Sat, 01 Apr 2017 10:41:49 +0100, wrote:

On Sat, 01 Apr 2017 10:07:35 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Sat, 01 Apr 2017 09:37:08 +0100,
wrote:

Undoubtedly some bugger will try. We threw off the shackles of a
foreign church in the 16thC and various tried to stop that. I view this
in the same light.

The point most of you left brainers who consider a 4% margin
represents any real 'decision' miss is that all these months on and
sill with no real idea of *exactly* how things will pan out that the
country and families / couples and still very much divided on the
whole Brexit thing.

Give it a bloody rest, and I say that as someone who voted to stay
in.

Sorry mate, NCD. This is a discussion group and that is all I am
doing, discussing whatever topics I choose and often only responding
to posts created by others.

If you really want to discuss it start a new thread to debate it and
see if people are still interested.

1) No thanks and 2) why are you singling me out for thread drifts
mate? Re the first point, can you not see the / any difference between
responding to a comment in a thread and starting a new one (other than
the drift etc)?

Although thread drift is part of Usenet it usually follows a natural
progression whereas you seem to latch on any opportunity to engage the
Brexit topic.

And why shouldn't I (and not that I do particularly? It is as if you
personally don't want me to discuss certain things for some reason?
Isn't that what the 'Ignore' button on just not clicking on a post is
about? ;-)

OTOH I suppose you have followed a natural progression

Breeding Kittens to walking Dogs and now onto flogging Dead Horses.

Again, in your obviously no so unbiased opinion (and in a totally OT
pointless thread remember). ;-)

No, if I have a genuine and mostly on (the now broader range seen
here) topic I can and do start a new thread. It's just that I'm not
that interested in politics (including the politics of Brexit) but how
some seem to think they have a better handle on it than nearly as many
who think opposite.

If the vote had gone 75% leave then I'll not have said a thing, but it
didn't, it was nearer 50:50 and that (still) concerns me. Even our PM
(that I think is just another 'un elected bureaucrat?) voted to remain
but is now trying to negotiate as near as remain deal as she can on
behalf of all of us all (because she obviously wants to keep as many
of the god bits as possible), obviously against her own personal
wishes?

So tell me where this is all now cut_and_dried or that you know we are
doing the right thing (whatever that thing is)?

Cheers, T i m