Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default The filthy sluts kittens

On Sat, 1 Apr 2017 10:19:05 +0100, "bm" wrote:

"bm" wrote in message news
You're wife has an awful lot to contend with.

Your, your. I do apologise.

No need to apologise here, I'm not one of the grammar police (except
to those who generally are). ;-)

But yes, I am very lucky indeed and even though she's 6 years older
than me (a point considered when we met and with the thought that men
typically die earlier than women) she's still up for most things. ;-)

Like, even though she's got two replacement knees and suffers with
loads of (arthritic) aches and pains she'll be out with me lifting
boats on the roof of the car and sailing or cycling or motorcycling /
camping any loads of other stuff.

She doesn't want for fancy things and whilst she likes to get her
nails and hair done regularly and always looks very smart and
presentable is happy to roll her sleeves up and get stuck into
whatever mad thing I (or our friends / family) come up with.

At the same time she is often the voice of reason, especially when
it's something she knows is going to even further stretch what little
time we have available for 'more' projects but very rarely (if ever)
tells me I *can't* do something (and me likewise to her).

So, today she's gone out to meet up with some mates and I'll be doing
my own thing and whilst we probably won't be thinking of each other
during the day, we will be happier when we meet up again, even if we
are just sharing the std everyday things.

Because of all the above (and more weg[1]) is why I really hope I go
first as I really don't know what life would be like without her.

Cheers, T i m

[1] It's good to get your heart pumping a few times a week eh. ;-)