Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] damduck-egg@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default The filthy sluts kittens

On Sat, 01 Apr 2017 10:07:35 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Sat, 01 Apr 2017 09:37:08 +0100, wrote:

Undoubtedly some bugger will try. We threw off the shackles of a
foreign church in the 16thC and various tried to stop that. I view this
in the same light.

The point most of you left brainers who consider a 4% margin
represents any real 'decision' miss is that all these months on and
sill with no real idea of *exactly* how things will pan out that the
country and families / couples and still very much divided on the
whole Brexit thing.

Give it a bloody rest, and I say that as someone who voted to stay
in.

Sorry mate, NCD. This is a discussion group and that is all I am
doing, discussing whatever topics I choose and often only responding
to posts created by others.

If you really want to discuss it start a new thread to debate it and
see if people are still interested.
Although thread drift is part of Usenet it usually follows a natural
progression whereas you seem to latch on any opportunity to engage the
Brexit topic.

OTOH I suppose you have followed a natural progression

Breeding Kittens to walking Dogs and now onto flogging Dead Horses.

G.Harman