Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default The filthy sluts kittens

On Sat, 01 Apr 2017 09:59:37 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

On Sat, 01 Apr 2017 09:27:07 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Sat, 01 Apr 2017 01:22:37 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

snip

Undoubtedly some bugger will try. We threw off the shackles of a
foreign church in the 16thC and various tried to stop that. I view this
in the same light.

The point most of you left brainers who consider a 4% margin
represents any real 'decision' miss is that all these months on and
sill with no real idea of *exactly* how things will pan out that the
country and families / couples and still very much divided on the
whole Brexit thing.

Give it a bloody rest, and I say that as someone who voted to stay
in.

He seems to be after the sort of certainty that doesn't, never has, and
never will exist.

I do?

I can see it now in 1939:

You can?

Chamberlain: We are now at war with Garmany.

Garmany? Where is that then or is it something else you have made up?

T i m: But can you tell us *exactly* how we will win it and by *when*?
The country and families / couples are still very much divided on the
whole Nazi thing.

Oh, that's so funny / relevant Tim (not).

Rather than scraping the barrel trying to spread FUD about me, why
don't you tell everyone what actual *facts* you voted on and how you
*know* the outcome of your Leave vote *will* positively impact
*everyone* in the future?

No speculation, no made up country names g, just pure, rational and
unequivocal fact (and not just about what you think is unfair or don't
like about EU membership).

Come up with any real hard proof that we WILL all be better off out of
the EU or that leaving is / was the only way to get things changed for
the better then I'll promise I'll not respond to the topic here again.
Remember, I didn't vote and really CGAF if we leave or stay, all I
care about is that we (a reasonable majority) made the right decision
for the right (and unequivocal and fully considered) reasons.

However, if all you can come up with is the hope that your personal
dreams might come to fruition or they might only start to benefit us
in say 100 years then ... ;-(

Cheers, T i m