Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] damduck-egg@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default The filthy sluts kittens

On Sat, 01 Apr 2017 09:27:07 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Sat, 01 Apr 2017 01:22:37 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

snip

Undoubtedly some bugger will try. We threw off the shackles of a
foreign church in the 16thC and various tried to stop that. I view this
in the same light.

The point most of you left brainers who consider a 4% margin
represents any real 'decision' miss is that all these months on and
sill with no real idea of *exactly* how things will pan out that the
country and families / couples and still very much divided on the
whole Brexit thing.

Give it a bloody rest, and I say that as someone who voted to stay
in.

We have gone past the debating point . If it turns out to be a huge
mistake then you will be able to crow about in the future.

G.Harman