Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default The filthy sluts kittens

On 31/03/2017 20:56, wrote:
On Friday, 31 March 2017 12:27:29 UTC+1, T i m wrote:
On Fri, 31 Mar 2017 02:19:04 -0700 (PDT), tabbypurr wrote:

If you ever get any real understanding of cats, let us know.

I have a full understanding of cats mate because I haven't had my
brain turned to mush by close contact with them (as in 'owning one').

You're certainly keen to rant about your failure to get it.

And you respond just as someone who has their brain mushed by such
pointless [1] creatures would. ;-)

Mans best friend (not even / just T i m's) is a dog' and unfortunately
for you, I'm not sure there is a known cure for your inability to accept
/ understand that. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

[1] AFA a real 'companion animal' is concerned, other than to mad old
'cat ladies' of course. weg

---