Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default The filthy sluts kittens

On 31/03/2017 18:45, ARW wrote:
snip

And if I had a 2.4 children family, did regular work hours etc then I
would have consider having a dog.

Is the right reasoning etc. ;-)

I can also understand (as an 'animal lover') how one can end up becoming
a surrogate 'owner' of a cat (typically, them just wandering into your
life) or a dog / hamster / Guinea pig / rabbit / budgie when an owner
doesn't want them or can't keep them any more. For 15 or so years we
'looked after' 3 rescue dogs (as technically you are more fostering than
adopting them as such) and all 3 'came along' via word of mouth because
they ended up ownerless for some reason or another, not because we went
out looking for one (so similar to you in a way).

Cheers, T i m

---