Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark Mark is offline

Default The filthy sluts kittens

"T i m" wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Mar 2017 16:25:19 +0100, "Mark" wrote:

"ARW" wrote in message
news
On 28/03/2017 21:38, wrote:
On Tuesday, 28 March 2017 10:02:32 UTC+1, I wrote:
Which shows how wrong God was as Cat is perfection in a soft furry
coat.

although there was a ferret on the bus this afternoon which was quite
sweet too.

you have probably seen this
"Cats do not need the attention a dog does but when it gives you attention
is not false. They select who they want to be with."

Exactly ... hardly great credentials for something that is supposed to
be a 'companion animal'.

Well no you have got that wrong, we are the 'companion animal' to the cat.

And thats what makes them so different to a dog which is a pack animal and
bred to be subservient to us.

-