Rich

Default Concrete expansion joint

tflfb wrote, wondering if this is really what he meant?

I have to replaced the concrete expansion joint a couple of times in my
driveway where it meets the street.

Its made of a asphalt material, but it rots away over the years.

What is I remove the asphalt and instead of using that again, I use this
spray foam they use to insulate, it comes in a spray can dries in a few
mins.

Thanks Tom.

The spray foam will fall apart over time once it's exposed to the sun. The
UV rays break it down. It may last for a little while.

Good luck,
Rich
--
You can lead them to LINUX