Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default WD-40 & Silicone Spray. When is one better over the other?

On Wed, 22 Mar 2017 07:34:48 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

I like REM-Oil, and I don't even own a gun. :-)
John T.

Well get it in gear, get on down to the local gun shop and buy one!

No-Can-Do .. I would need a Firearms Aquisition Certificate ?
and/or a Possession and Acquisition Licence ?
.. or sumpthin' government-y ..
John T.

Don't know where you live but consider this: An armed man is a
citizen; an unarmed man is a subject.

As James Madison said, "A government that does not trust its
law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of
trust".

The ".ca" at the end of his email leads me to think he's in Canada ...

G Here in America the Second Amendment is my gun permit. I don't
need no stinkin' government document.

--
"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back" - Captain Malcolm Reynolds