Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Casper Casper is offline

Default What is this old car, with rounded shell, inch thick wood interior?

On closer inspection, it's not a touring or Phaeton because the door of a
phaeton or fordoor would go back over the fender claire@snyder

(Neill Massello) was heard to mutter:
For me, that was clue that it couldn't be the model Casper linked to in
his post.

I only posted the link for visual reference to a (any) Durant as
hubops mentioned it.

FWIW, after looking at the back of a few Chevys (got a friend in a car
club with a few Chevys, Fords, etc), can't say I see a resemblance.

I'm not as into cars as some and anyway I prefer British ones.

Looks like Mother Earth is taking all those parts back in the photos.