Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rudy Canoza[_5_] Rudy Canoza[_5_] is offline

Default Work Clothes

On 3/21/2017 6:24 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 2:28:24 AM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza wrote:
Dan Caster, perhaps
Wieber's most vocal ally here, has said he regards all of Wieber's
absurd claims as fiction - total bull****.

The above is a lie. I bet none of you pip squeaks will call Rudy on this lie. But I have never said that I regard all of Gunner claims as fiction.

Why don't you tell us which of the bits of the Mark R. Wieber Cliff
Notes compendium you regard as instances in which gummer told the truth,
dannie? Was it when he said he had arrested "2500" drug dealers during
his 2/5/"a couple"/"several"/8 years as a reserve deputy? Is it when he
describes the "acres" of land he "owns"?

I will say I believe that Rudy does not do any metalworking and posts on RCM to boost his self esteem. The very thing that he claims Gunner does.

Not even close. I only came here in the first place because gummer
cross-posted so much to other groups. Then I realized he spent more
time here than anywhere else. I'm glad I did, because it has been a
world of fun encountering gummer's deadbeat pals here.

Could it be that he and Gunner are alike?

Not even remotely alike, dannie. Start with the fact that I don't tell
any "tall tails [sic]" here or anywhere else. Add to it the fact that
my name is on the deed of my house, and my property taxes are paid up.
There also has been no time in the last 45 years when I haven't had an
operable car. My wife has never left me once, let alone three or more
times for the same chump, and my kid isn't a meth addict.

Nope - my life doesn't resemble Wieber's in any aspect.