Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Work Clothes

On Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 2:28:24 AM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza wrote:
Dan Caster, perhaps
Wieber's most vocal ally here, has said he regards all of Wieber's
absurd claims as fiction - total bull****.

The above is a lie. I bet none of you pip squeaks will call Rudy on this lie. But I have never said that I regard all of Gunner claims as fiction. And I am certain that I never said " total bull**** ". My vocabulary is not so limited that I resort to words as bull****.

I will say I believe that Rudy does not do any metalworking and posts on RCM to boost his self esteem. The very thing that he claims Gunner does. Could it be that he and Gunner are alike?

Dan