Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Tue, 21 Mar 2017 16:03:49 +1100, F Murtz wrote:

The Peeler wrote:
On Mon, 20 Mar 2017 15:45:05 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

That's short term. Presumably the above link is continuous capacity.

All I see is your continuous idiocy, Birdbrain!

You seem to have some sort of fixation, there would probably be a remedy
for this but away from usenet.

I've killfiled JWS and The Peeler so if you'd shut TFU about JWS I won't
have to KF you.
I don't see their peurile garbage and I don't want your dubious obsession
reminding me of it, thank you.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away