Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] goodsoldierschweik@invalid.junk is offline

Default Work Clothes

On Mon, 20 Mar 2017 20:48:01 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 20 Mar 2017 19:21:41 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 8:12:30 PM UTC-4, wrote:

That's what I mean. You look at Gunner, a lying, slandering jerk, and you find comfort there.

Ed, stop acting like an idiot. I don't find any comfort from Gunner. ] am just not emotionally involved. In Gunner I see someone that does not always tell the truth. You see this as a lying slandering jerk, while I see it as someone poking people with the verbal equivalent of a sharp stick.

I do not understand why people get worked up over Gunner. He is what he is, and there is not much that I can do about it. And also not much that you can do about it. So I just accept it and you get worked up over it. There are lots better things to get emotional about.

Dan

Either you can't see what's going on, or that's your tribe.

I can see what is going on. Gunner is poking you and you are getting upset.

I do not have a tribe. Who wrote the book about inner directed people, outer directed people and traditional directed people? Anyway I am pretty much inner directed or maybe tradition directed. But in either case not tribal.

Dan
--
Ed Huntress

Slow Eddy has to have something to make up his days since he
"retired". His wife hates having him around, his friends are all
dead or moved away, and he has nothing else to do except be a dick.

On the other hand "Slow Eddy" was/is gainfully employed and, according
to gunner's post, has now accumulated enough of lovely green stuff to
now be retired from the fray. His wife did not run away, he owns his
own home (or a significant portion there of), his kid did get a proper
education and is (I believe) now gainfully..

In short, everywhere that the gunner has been a failure it seems that
"Slow Eddy" has been a success.

Is this jealousy we see rearing its ugly head?
--
Cheers,

Schweik