Posted to alt.home.repair
Treyvon Treyvon is offline

Default Does anyone know about aluminum wiring for the electricalsystems.

On 03/19/2017 10:21 PM, David wrote:

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message

On 3/18/2017 11:28 AM, Tina wrote:
I have had aluminum wire feeding my free-standing range for over 25
years with no problems, but now I am concerned that it still could be a
problem if it is connected to a copper screw at the breaker box or the
outlet behind the stove.

Could this cause a fire or should I have the wire replaced with copper
wire?

Are "free-standing" ranges healthier for food storage, more so than
regular ranges?

this is so me

Would you be willing to pay more for a freestanding range if she was
humanely raised?