Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Slightly sloping ceilings

On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 22:55:45 -0000, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 3/19/2017 4:33 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
Sam E wrote:
Anyone got a ceiling like this?
http://tinypic.com/r/vqkv91/9
I found it when looking at air conditioning - this guy has a 10
degree sloping ceiling, so the AC looks squint. How do people with
ceilings like that hang pictures etc?

Why are you hanging pictures on the ceiling? I hang pictures on the
wall, and the ceiling has nothing to do with it.

[snip]

Really ? Did you look at the link ?

I looked at the link but still did not understand the comment about
hanging pictures. I hand them about eye level, not at the ceiling.
What did we miss?

Because the picture is close enough to the ceiling so you can tell they are not parallel.

--
During the weekly Lamaze class, the instructor emphasized the importance of exercise, hinting strongly that husbands need to get out and start walking with their wives.
From the back of the room one expectant father inquired, "Would it be okay if she carries a bag of golf clubs while she walks?"