mark Ransley

Default Plug Strips

Hey Stormin I posted a question at alt hvac the other day , I thought
it was a good multi part question with different thoughts , but all I
got was slammed ,and fried, and called a liar by cbvac, oh well screw
that group. and cb, alt. bldg. construction is ok, but they fry
there to, and now that Ara is in hiding AHR is not to bad. If you talk
about converters , give watts and all details of voltage, its new to
everyone and is scarry. It may work but you have load, surge, and
voltage issues, plus I think you need a speed controller on the vehicle
for proper alternator output. and first you have to know draw of
equipment to be powered.
A main short , I would think would ark. Unless you have experiance
otherwise. Well have a nice evening and screw the flamers. But be
more detailed, include facts and figures, your answers are not
understood and can be shot down easily. Have a good evening. m.m.r