Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression
Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_16_] Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_16_] is offline

Default Does anyone know about aluminum wiring for the electricalsystems.

On 3/18/2017 11:28 AM, Tina wrote:
I have had aluminum wire feeding my free-standing range for over 25
years with no problems, but now I am concerned that it still could be a
problem if it is connected to a copper screw at the breaker box or the
outlet behind the stove.

Could this cause a fire or should I have the wire replaced with copper
wire?

Are "free-standing" ranges healthier for food storage, more so than
regular ranges?