Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_18_] Muggles[_18_] is offline

Default Oh No, the death of alt.home.repair or even Usenet!

On 3/16/2017 7:54 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 16 Mar 2017 15:57:23 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 3/16/2017 3:48 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 16 Mar 2017 16:19:20 -0400, wrote:

So you filter all the home repair stuff and only read the off-topic
stuff?

Now you are in my filter too - thwere hasn't been a sylable, much less
a sentance of home repair messages from you since about November.

Not even a follow-up from advice given. Posting as "Rebel" about
drywall and more recently about the tub faucet that needed two, maybe
three plumbers to fix. If it was fixed. I'd like to know the cost of
those plumbers vs a new faucet or if they fixed it at all.

I remember posting that we had to have a second plumber come out to fix
the faucet. It didn't seem like it was all that important to post more
info on it, but if you REALLY want to know .... lol

The second plumber couldn't fix or replace the faucet because it had a
part in it that they couldn't order, so we had to buy a new faucet
online and when it was delivered the second plumber came out and
installed it. I don't remember exactly how much it cost, but the faucet
was something like $130 +/- and the plumber was a service call, about $110.

Females are secretive; don't you think?

sshhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone.

If I asked about some project I most often give the final results of
what turned out, if it failed or I can't fix it, make it better or
don't have the tools or skills to do what was suggested. I noticed
that with you and some of the home groaners or goggle posters.

Participation in a group like this is not a one-way street, ya know.
You kept doing this with your fish pond/garden thread.

I'm not trying to keep relevant information secret or anything. I just
didn't think it mattered to anyone besides me.

You damn women just yap yap yap and call yourself "communicating".
Next thing is you'll interrupt me while I'm talking or say "I didn't
say that" when you know damn well you did. Own up! It must be tough
being a woman. Just when I think I got you creatures figured out you
change the gawd damn rules.

Whut rules?

--
Maggie