Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Oh No, the death of alt.home.repair or even Usenet!

On Thu, 16 Mar 2017 21:29:23 -0400, wrote:

... careful is the man that try's to scale a barb wire fence.

:-)

Even more carefull when he sees it is mounted on insulators. A
"shocking" experience if not - and barbed wire can do a lot of damage
if you "jump" half way through!!!!

The joke goes like this, basically. Three prisoners are standing on
the prison recreation field talking. One says, looking at the razor
wire on top of the fence. I'm going to escape. He runs, climbs the
fence but at the top gets his crotch caught in the military grade
razor wire. The other two prisoners look at each other. One says to
the other: "See I'm here for being crazy, not stupid".