Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Oh No, the death of alt.home.repair or even Usenet!

On Thu, 16 Mar 2017 16:19:20 -0400, wrote:

So you filter all the home repair stuff and only read the off-topic
stuff?

Now you are in my filter too - thwere hasn't been a sylable, much less
a sentance of home repair messages from you since about November.

Not even a follow-up from advice given. Posting as "Rebel" about
drywall and more recently about the tub faucet that needed two, maybe
three plumbers to fix. If it was fixed. I'd like to know the cost of
those plumbers vs a new faucet or if they fixed it at all.

Females are secretive; don't you think?