Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Oh No, the death of alt.home.repair or even Usenet!

On Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 7:42:36 AM UTC-5, Art Todesco wrote:
This was a really sad morning. I have been reading alt.home.repair and
a few other groups for many years and this morning signaled the end.
There was nothing but garbage. I even re-read an old thread, just to
make my brain somewhat happy.

What do you wish to discuss pertaining to home repair/maintenance/improvement? In the modern era it has expanded to include all things such as automotive, power yard equipment plus appliance/HVAC/plumbing/electrical/electronic/computer related problems. It's a discussion of everything regarding a home including the repair of your spouse and children. Perhaps if people would stop feeding the trolls, like all vermin they'll go away if there is nothing to eat. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Broken Monster