Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Oh No, the death of alt.home.repair or even Usenet!

On Thu, 16 Mar 2017 12:39:08 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

_One huge mistake people make when renting cars _

"If you ever rent a car, make sure you don't make this mistake! It
could even happen to you if you are selling your car."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-dLxYnIBr0

One of the first things I do when I rent a car is delete the info stored in the headunit. Sometimes
a half dozen phones show up.

Maybe drug deals & Hookers? Meh.

Another point; if you buy a used cell phone -- reset it to factory
settings. Never know what cooties it may have in there for malware,
etc..