Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Never disassembled lawn mower - what makes the cord go slack?

On Wed, 15 Mar 2017 16:13:31 -0400, wrote:

Any debugging hints?

Go to Harbor Freight and get a cheap tarp and cover the lawnmower with it. OR, a giant washtub upside down over the motor would help.

Better yet, a small shed.

For some folks. I ripped out all my lawn turf, got money from the
water district then filled the yard with rocks. I just let the last
300 sq. ft. die in the back for a future garden area. Now I have a
lawn mover for sell.

Neighbor took all his grass out, got the rebate and installed
artificial turf. It looks real.

_Xeriscaping_

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xeriscaping

To hell with cuittin' grass :-)