Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default This crazy weather left this house frozen.

On 3/15/2017 6:41 PM, Jackson wrote:
On 3/15/2017 10:27 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Same thing happened to a house on our street. My brother and I
cleared a couple of parking spots after a snowfall. There is another
200 feet of potential parking. A lady from around the corner parked
in front of out house though. The next day her car was covered with a
coating of ice. No other car on the street had it. I wonder what
caused it.

So how does that work? Adverse possession? Do you own the parking spot
in perpetuity?

Its the rule of the jungle. You don't take a spot that someone cleared
because you are too lazy to do your own. People in big cities have been
killed over parking spots. There was plenty of room to park another 15
cars, just not shoveled.