Posted to alt.home.repair
Jackson Jackson is offline

Default This crazy weather left this house frozen.

On 3/15/2017 10:27 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Same thing happened to a house on our street. My brother and I cleared a couple of parking spots after a snowfall. There is another 200 feet of potential parking. A lady from around the corner parked in front of out house though. The next day her car
was covered with a coating of ice. No other car on the street had it. I wonder what caused it.

So how does that work? Adverse possession? Do you own the parking spot in perpetuity?