Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_18_] Muggles[_18_] is offline

Default This crazy weather left this house frozen.

On 3/15/2017 9:27 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/15/2017 9:29 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 3/14/2017 11:45 PM, Oren wrote:
Pics & video

http://circa.com/circa-now/instarant/high-winds-turned-this-new-york-home-into-an-ice-house

" Webster, New York, which is located along the shoreline of Lake
Ontario, has been turned into an "ice house."

We are kicking near 90°F here in the desert :-)

I wonder why the house next door isn't covered with ice, too?

The covered house got the spray from the water. It is on the beach and
blocks the other house. This is a fairly common happening to docks and
such right on the water. The spray does not carry very far, maybe 15 or
20 feet.

See how one side is covered?
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~jense...m/2008/frozen/

wow! That's beautiful to look at from a distance! LOL

Same thing happened to a house on our street. My brother and I cleared
a couple of parking spots after a snowfall. There is another 200 feet
of potential parking. A lady from around the corner parked in front of
out house though. The next day her car was covered with a coating of
ice. No other car on the street had it. I wonder what caused it.

ROFLOL!!

--
Maggie