Posted to alt.home.repair
Gordon Shumway Gordon Shumway is offline

Default This crazy weather left this house frozen.

On Wed, 15 Mar 2017 10:27:39 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Same thing happened to a house on our street. My brother and I cleared
a couple of parking spots after a snowfall. There is another 200 feet
of potential parking. A lady from around the corner parked in front of
out house though. The next day her car was covered with a coating of
ice. No other car on the street had it. I wonder what caused it.

What a coincidence. I'm sure you and your brother offered to help her clear the ice away... right?