Posted to uk.d-i-y
sm_jamieson sm_jamieson is offline

Default best place for glyphosate

On Wednesday, March 15, 2017 at 11:01:55 AM UTC, sm_jamieson wrote:
On Wednesday, March 15, 2017 at 10:35:26 AM UTC, mechanic wrote:
On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 08:33:45 -0700 (PDT), sm_jamieson wrote:

I need to blitz my old lawn / weeds before re-turfing. Where is
the best (cheapest) place to get some glyphosate concentrate (say
40 to 50% contentrate) that does not break the bank and avoids
internet delivery costs? 500ml should do it. Any good chain of
garden centres, for example. Midlands region. Thanks, Simon.

glyphosate = Roundup, no? Before using this, you should read:
http://www.zerohedge.com/print/590417
"Monsanto Colluded With EPA, Was Unable To Prove Roundup Does Not
Cause Cancer, Unsealed Court Docs Reveal"

The did hear that the EU are thinking of banning it for agriculture ...
However I think its unlikely to do me in squirting a bit on my lawn. I'll try to not inhale it though.

Simon.

Story he
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/scie...ncer-link.html