Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] bruce2bowser@gmail.com is offline

Default Next Mail To Dropbox

wrote:
On Thursday, March 2, 2017 at 8:33:03 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Dropbox is a cheap (free), fast and convenient way to send large files one-off anywhere without worrying about mailbox capacities. Full stop.

Was. People on here used to use it. But now every link to the
\public folder is no good. You cannot go back and edit all your
posts and change the URLs. Seriously, I am about to just pay for
some damn hosting but then when I think that then I go "Why ?".
Drawings of some harebrain schem(atic)that I thunk up on a Friday
night after several beverages of my choice ?

I have a beer now and then. Now, that the world's finally gone to 'H'.
(and even before then)