Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design
amdx[_3_] amdx[_3_] is offline

Default Audio Generator or Function Generator? Which to get?

On 3/13/2017 1:43 PM, amdx wrote:
On 3/13/2017 3:26 AM, wrote:
I've been looking into buying an Audio Generator (Sine and Square Wave).

If you have any interest in building one, look up the XR2206. It is an
old but a pretty cool chip. It will do many functions up to 1 Mhz.
Lots of info available, I even see one Arduino controlled unit.

Mikek

Ebay has a XR2206 kit for $9 with a case.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171999013818

Here's a 4 part video of assembly, part 4, you can find 1,2 and 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annota...&v=sKRbb0rJzOE

Mikek

---