Ray

Default insulation

clare @ snyder.on .ca wrote:

Her post merely made little sense to me.

Your response would be different if you thought you were dealing with
a man?

Because you are.

No it would not.. The "Man" below includes WoMan.
Although the "Journey" was through the Y chromosome..
Ray wrote in message . ..
Channel 13 yesterday.. Journey of Man..
Survival, and common sense..
Using animal skins, and air.
Good enough to make it thru Artic Winters for 10,000 years

Just means that still air is one of the best insulators known to man..
And that most "insulators" are a way to benefit from it..
But that they don't work very well when wet.

I don't think you could make it long enough to repeat:

BTW, Neither would I ..
clare @ snyder.on .ca wrote:

Brick house? Nice and dry?

Why brick and not wood?
Brick skin over wood frame OK?
What is the damned stuff that it's so finicky?
Go for it.
Frame house and or damp? Stay away.
UFFI was approoved for dry brick buildings, and installed in anything.

Is this all you've got to say?
Problems in the questionable installs gave it a bad name.

Sounds like it deserves the bad name..
What do you think?

I've explained that.

Why would I ask if you'd done it adequately?
I still don't know.

Another situation where our government got involved without checking
its facts properly.

Ranting, politicizing, or you've got some issues. Which.??

Neither. Just that I've had some experience with the stuff, and iff
properly installed in the right kind of structure it is just fine.

And that's enough for you to dis the government of the whole USofA?

By the way, you got issues with those of the "feminine persuasion"?
Many names fit both genders - and mine just happens to be the short
for Clarence. Ya wouldn't hang that name on a woman.

Clarence doesn't make you any dumber...

********** Please try again **********