Posted to uk.d-i-y
Alan Dawes Alan Dawes is offline

Default Parkside Cordless

In article ,
Tim+ wrote:
John Rumm wrote:
On 09/03/2017 12:34, wrote:

I am charging the battery both ref &hreen lights are on what is the
problem please?

What is written on the charger beside the red and green lights?

*Usually*, red indicates charging, green indicates fully charged.
Charger may be fubar. Have you tried unplugging the charger and plugging
it back in (just in case its charging management chip has got fuddled)?

Could the battery have been fully charged before you tried to recharge it?
The instructions with my (8 year old) Lidl Parkside Cordless drill says
that this may result in a fault condition. Unplug the charger from the
wall, remove the battery, use it in the drill to discharge it a bit and
then after at least 15 minutes, put it back in the charger and turn on. If
all is well the red light will be on whilst charging and then green when
fully charged.

Alan

--

Using an ARMX6