Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Baron[_4_] Baron[_4_] is offline

Default Lubuntu Linux - moving files only half works.

Jon Elson prodded the keyboard with:

Well, while there have been a few issues over the years, I've been
using some version of Linux as my main desktop for almost 20 years!
I also have a number of devices that are run by PCs (or Beagle
Bones) running Linux. My family is almost exclusively running Linux
for general email, web browsing, writing papers for school, etc.

Works for me.

Jon

I've been running Linux since my wife bought me a book with Yggdrasil
Linux bound into it, about 1994/5. In those days you had to compile
everything yourself. Fun times...

--
Best Regards:
Baron.