Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Coffee grounds in septic system?

On 3/6/2017 12:33 PM, Sam Hill wrote:
On Mon, 06 Mar 2017 08:56:19 -0800, mothertrucker wrote:

On Monday, September 2, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Robyn Landis wrote:
Does anyone know what effect running used coffee grounds down a kitchen
sink/plumbing system into a septic tank will have on the septic? ...
Thanks in advance.
Robyn

My son in law works for water maint. and works with septic. He's the
one who told me that coffee grounds are great for septics and I've been
doing it now over a year...everyone else I'e talked to said YES put them
down your drain!!

Say, do you really think Robyn has been sitting by her keyboard for the
last *TWENTY-ONE YEARS* waiting for your advice??

(Is this a record?)

Had not noticed that. Usually old crap is from homeownershrub.